Lemon Balm Leaves (Melissa)
Lemon Balm Leaves Loose Leaf Tea (Melissa Officinalis)
Lemon Balm is a member of the mint family and is considered a calming herb. It was used as far back as the Middle Ages to reduce stress and anxiety, promote sleep, improve appetite, and ease pain and discomfort from indigestion (including gas and bloating, as well as colic).
Health benefits include:
- Calm the mind
- Encourages restful sleep
- Makes skin look years younger
- Boosts alertness
- Sharpens memory and problem solving
- Powerful antioxidant
- Supports the liver
- Relieves bloating and Colic
- Improve appetite
- Relieve discomfort from indigestion
- Supports normal blood sugar
- Detoxify the body
- Aid in weight loss
- Among other health benefits...
This description is for informational purposes only, and is not to be relied upon to diagnose or prescribe treatment for any disease.